Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Giving etsy a try

Have you ever been to etsy.com???  If you love unique, vintage, or handmade items, I suggest you take a peak now.  I apologize in advance if I start any time-consuming or money-burning addictions.

I have wanted to attempt selling items through this type of website for quite some time now.
So, this is a bit of a test "go" for etsy.

Wish me luck???  Here's what I'm selling:


Just a fun little baby/child size blanket created from remnants I grabbed at Hobby Lobby.  It is fun and funky.  The Oh So Sweet pink Minky fabric backing makes this little blanket cozy and warm.

If you are curious...here is the listing :)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/82201635/cozy-baby-blanket-fun-bright-color?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_submit=&ga_ref=auto&ga_search_query=baby+blanket&ga_order=date_desc&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Let's see how this goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment